Seeking new opportunities? WAFP adds new jobs to this page on a regular basis. Check back often for updated listings. Have an available job? Fill out the form below and we'll share it on our website.
Family Practice Physician Opportunities in Oregon and Washington
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic is currently seeking experienced providers as well as new graduates (make your resume stand out by listing all clinical rotations and your experience in community health or with underserved patient populations). Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
For Family Medicine Physicians:
- We offer $251k without OB as median compensation.
- We offer you an ambitious and generous benefits package, including a $30,000 hiring and relocation bonus, retirement plans, profit sharing plans, personal leave time, holidays, and malpractice insurance coverage.
- Some opportunities may be eligible for $50k interim student loan assistance.
- We provide you with the option to participate in a 4-week Medical Spanish Immersion Program in Guatemala.
- We offer a $1,500 resident stipend.
- We give you an exceptionally structured orientation with a ramp-up schedule to assist you.
- We assist you in Visa Sponsorship.
Our providers benefit from:
- Two dedicated Medical Assistants, their own patient panel, and a collaborative nursing staff.
- A first-year new hire guarantee
- Generally, providers enjoy a 4/10 schedule
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Opportunities are available in:
- Yakima Medical-Dental Clinic – Yakima, WA
- Toppenish Medical Dental Clinic – Toppenish, WA
- Wapato Medical Clinic – Wapato, WA
- New Summitview Clinic – Scheduled to open Summer 2022 in Yakima, WA
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
At Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, we serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
For consideration, you will need to have completed an ACGME/AOA accredited Family Practice residency program. If interested in learning more about these practice opportunities, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-865-6175, ext. 3607.
Position Hiring: Medical Director of the Physician Assistant program (.25 FTE, Clinical Faculty Position)
Position Description: Northwest University is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Medical Director of the Physician Assistant program. The Medical Director serves as a clinical faculty member and will report directly to the Dean of the PA Program. The medical director will be an active participant in the Physician Assistant program and will provide support to the program, ensuring that both the didactic instruction and clinical rotations meet current practice standards as they relate to the PA role in providing patient care.
Visit our website for more information: https://www.northwestu.edu/jobs/faculty/medical-director-of-the-physician-assistant-program-non-tenure-track
Position is full time with protected time for research activities.
* Productivity with evidence of peer-reviewed publications and funding, commensurate with the level of experience.
* Collaborations with other investigators.
* The position provides up to 80% protected research time, with the expectation of preparing to apply for a K-award.
The department has robust infrastructure to support research and has access to institutional resources. The department supports faculty to present at national and international meetings. The investigator will have access to internal and benefactor-supported funds for research projects, and numerous investigator development programs.
Other core resources include:
* Dedicated research staff in the department to support IRB submissions and other regulatory requirements, data entry, data abstraction, and study enrollment.
* Support for grant writing, clinical trials, qualitative research, and secondary data analysis from PhD-level collaborators and master-level statisticians that are supported by department.
* Large Midwest and enterprise level integrated medical record (Epic) across five states.
* Rochester Epidemiology Project population database.
* Research Scholar and mentored career development programs.
* Center for Clinical and Translational Sciences (CCaTs): education including Master's Degree program; reeducated cost laboratory, imaging, and clinical trial services, consultation; assistance with multi-site clinical trials.
* Center for Health Equity and Community Engagement Research
* Kern Center for the Science of Health Care Delivery
* The Mayo Clinic Cancer Center
Qualified candidates should be board-certified/board-eligible family medicine physicians with a research fellowship or equivalent research experience.
Hall Health Center currently has an outstanding opportunity for an 80 percent to 100 percent full-time equivalency primary care family medicine physician with expertise in sports medicine at a UW Physician II level. This position provides direct acute and chronic care for patients in late adolescence through older age in an ambulatory setting.
Family Medicine physician w/ interest/expertise in sports med & musculoskeletal conditions .8-1.0 FTE
Northwest Permanente, the region’s largest physician-led, self-governed multispecialty group, is currently seeking Family Medicine physicians to join our Primary Care and Urgent Care teams. When you join Northwest Permanente, you are joining a practice with a purpose that provides unparalleled opportunities for a meaningful and rewarding career in medicine.
PRIMARY CARE and URGENT CARE PHYSICIANS
Opportunities available in Portland and Salem, Oregon, and Southwest Washington, including Longview.
Our physicians enjoy:
- A welcoming and inclusive culture
- Best-in-class care
- A practice with a purpose
- Meaningful rewards including comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities
- A physician-led practice that puts patients first
As a system of clinics and hospitals, Legacy Health offers a unique depth of expertise and services. With 25 primary care clinics and dozens of specialty clinics with locations ranging from SW Washington to Oregon’s Willamette Valley, Legacy Medical Group is continuing our vision to be essential to the health of the region by growing our services through opening new clinics and expanding our current locations. We are looking for patient-focused physicians dedicated to Legacy’s mission of good health for our people, our patients, our communities and our world.
Legacy Primary Care offers:
- Flexible schedules with full-time and part-time positions
- Excellent support staff for physicians including additional clinical and care management support.
- Primary Care Health Home transformation in process in all our clinics. Recognized as a Tier 3 health home by the state of Oregon.
- Educational Loan Repayment Program
- Special Location salary incentives
- Vancouver, WA
- Camas, WA
At Legacy Health, our legacy is all about doing what’s right – for our employees, our patients, our communities and our world. That means helping people get healthy and staying that way. Encouraging medical professionals to set a higher standard. Tending to the little things that help patients heal and supporting our staff in doing whatever it takes to meet the needs of those we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Overlake Clinics is seeking Family Medicine Physicians for our Downtown Bellevue and eastside locations. Overlake Clinics offers a wide range of services, including primary care clinics with same-day appointments, to specialty clinics, on Seattle’s Eastside. Our integrated electronic health record allows for easy flow of critical health information that is highly coordinated across all of our locations. What differentiates Overlake:
- RN in-basket support for all primary care providers
- Value based compensation program
- Continued financial strength
- Physician Epic trainer
- Employed position with excellent medical and dental benefits
- Generous value based compensation model
- Significant growth opportunities
- 3-part retirement program
- Top-rated public schools
- No state income tax
- EPIC EMR
Overlake’s financial strength and the enduring dedication of our staff has sustained us throughout the pandemic, ensuring that our mission, Compassionate care for every life we touch, continues for many years to come. Overlake Medical Center & Clinics is an equal opportunity employer located in Bellevue, WA. Bellevue is the fifth largest city in Washington, with an estimated population of 145,300 (2019). Bellevue is the high-tech and retail center of the Eastside, with more than 150,000 jobs and a downtown skyline of gleaming high-rises. With beautiful parks, top schools and a vibrant economy, Bellevue is routinely ranked among the best mid-sized cities in the country.
Submit a Job Posting
Have an opening? Submit your job posting and we'll add it here on the site. For questions about listing a job, contact us.