Seeking new opportunities? WAFP adds new jobs to this page on a regular basis. Check back often for updated listings. Have an available job? Fill out the form below and we'll share it on our website.
Now hiring PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIANS in Kent, Newcastle, Maple Valley, and Renton, WA.
Valley Medical Center is an acute care hospital and clinic network committed to providing safe, quality, compassionate care since 1947, and is a component entity of UW Medicine.
Valley Medical Center Clinic Network
Benefits of working at Valley
Our distinguished recognitions include:
Provider careers at Valley: valleymed.org/job-openings
How to Apply
or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has:
• Interest in becoming a member of a patient-focused, cohesive, productive, and friendly team; if interested, hospital work is possible
• Desire to live and practice in a beautiful island setting
• Clinic Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• 12-18 patients on average per day in clinic
• Same Day/Walk-Ins are taken as they can be accommodated
• Family Medicine physicians cover the clinic and hospital
• Half-time behavioral health/social work provider in the clinic to provide coordinated care
• Lab and imaging services onsite
• Visiting Specialists
• Emergency transfer available when needed
• Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine students do rotations at PIMC
• Epic EMR
Located in the Salish Sea off the northwest coast of Washington State, San Juan Island is the largest of the many islands in the world-famous archipelago of the same name. Connected to the mainland by ferry and airlines, island living combines a cohesive small-town community with comprehensive services and commercial diversity unusual in a rural setting. Friday Harbor, WA, the “Gateway to the San Juan Islands,” is a charming, historic, and walkable seaport that boasts friendly shops and restaurants, visual art, theater and musical events, and opportunities for outdoor adventures.
Compensation and benefits include:
• Guaranteed first-year income: $272,386.00
• Employment Bonus
• Relocation stipend based on miles between locations
• Education Loan Reimbursement program (if applicable and eligible)
• CME: up to $3,300 per calendar year for CME and/or professional dues/fees
• Comprehensive Benefit package including Medical /Dental / Vision / Disability / Life / Wellness
You take care of patients.
We’ll take care of everything else.
You’ve spent years learning and training to provide outstanding care for your patients. That’s why our model lets you focus on taking care of them. Our physicians have wrap-around practice and administrative support to do many of the things that aren’t clinical, from answering emails to providing follow-up instructions, to helping secure social services for your patients.
We take care of you, too, with exceptional compensation packages, market-leading retirement contributions, gold-star health benefits, generous PTO, sabbatical opportunities, continuing medical education time and allowance, and leadership development through our in-house Northwest Permanente University.
PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIANS,
URGENT CARE PHYSICIANS & NOCTURNISTS
Opportunities available in Portland and Salem, Oregon, and Southwest Washington, including Longview.
Working for Northwest Permanente, you’ll enjoy:
- 21% employer contribution to retirement programs, including pension (this is not a match. NWP contributes 21% of clinician earnings to retirement programs regardless of employee contribution)
- 90%+ employer paid health plan
- Student loan assistance programs
- Relocation allowance
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Leadership opportunities
- Paid annual education leave + allowance
- Shareholder opportunities
- Paid sabbatical after attaining shareholder status
Join our medical group
Northwest Permanente is a physician-led, multi-specialty group of 1,500 physicians, surgeons, clinicians, and administrative staff caring for 630,000 Kaiser Permanente members in Oregon and Southwest Washington. Kaiser Permanente is one of the nation's pre-eminent health care systems, a benchmark for comprehensive, integrated, value-based, and high-quality care.
Why Northwest Permanente Physicians Work Here
Practicing in an integrated health care model like ours means that our clinicians have instant access to dozens of specialties, which allows for a level of collaboration and comprehensive treatment not found just anywhere. But don’t just take our word for it. Hear what NWP physicians have to say about the collaborative environment they work in, and how this model not only makes their jobs easier -- it makes them better doctors.
If health equity is a priority in your career, Kaiser Permanente Northwest has an amazing Primary Care opportunity in our new Center for Black Health and Wellness. Learn more about this opportunity - https://northwest.permanente.org/current-openings/9690/primary-care-physician---black-center-of-excellence--
When you join Northwest Permanente, you are joining a practice with a purpose that provides unparalleled opportunities for a meaningful and rewarding career in medicine.
We are seeking an experienced Primary Care Physician to join our MultiCare Advanced Primary Care Clinic in Spokane, WA. This team will improve the quality of care for high-risk, complex patients through a multi-disciplinary team approach to care delivery.
What you’ll do:
- Provide exceptional patient care in collaboration with an interdisciplinary care team.
- Focus on an individual’s health needs, help them make informed decisions about their care and wellness, and give them the tools they need to take charge of their health.
- Provide comprehensive health care services for adult patients, from disease prevention to health promotion.
- Deliver coordinated and collaborative health care that enhances quality outcomes, efficiency, and the patient experience.
- Build long-term relationships with our patients to create continuity of care.
- Licensed Independent Practitioners will have smaller panel sizes, not to exceed 500 patients and the ability to have appointment lengths built to fully address their patients care.
- These clinics will leverage team-based care by having embedded resources including RN Care Navigators, social workers, and behavioral health specialists within the clinic, who will all collaborate to ensure the patient is receiving the right care at the right time.
- The team will manage primary, secondary, tertiary, and quaternary preventive medicine, provide access to specialty services, coordinate diagnostic screenings, and connect patients with community resources to improve the whole health of the patients under their care.
- This clinic will provide our patients care in a nontraditional model, by having integrated on-site community services, on-site access to telehealth resources, and the ability to collaborate with homecare services to support patients facing difficulties with visiting the clinic as their illness progresses.
The quality of care provided to our patients will be the focus, and MultiCare will provide you the resources to deliver that care. The goal is to reduce unnecessary ED Utilization, Hospital Admissions, and offer the highest value healthcare in the Pacific Northwest, in accordance with MultiCare’s vision.
What you’ll need:
- Board certified/eligible at time of employment
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment as MD or DO
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization committed to our mission of “partnering for healing and a healthy future”. Our 20,000 team members (employees, providers and volunteers) are united by MultiCare’s values of respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence, collaboration and kindness. Since our founding more than a century ago, we’ve grown to become Washington State’s largest community-based, locally governed health care system with numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services — including Rockwood Clinic, Deaconess Hospital and Valley Hospital in the Spokane, WA area.
Spokane is the second largest city in Washington State and serves as a healthcare and service hub for 1.5 million people in Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho and Western Montana. Spokane (metro population 430k) has a four-season climate, is close to dozens of lakes and rivers for swimming, boating, rafting, and fishing, as well as mountains for skiing, hiking, and biking. Within a short drive, you'll find 76 lakes and rivers, 33 golf courses, 11 wineries, 5 ski resorts, 5 major national parks, the Columbia River Gorge and the Grand Coulee Dam. Come enjoy the outdoors and our 260 sunny days a year.
Please contact Kelly Graves email@example.com with questions.
Salary range - Min: $277,166 Max: $277,166
MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or age. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
How to Apply
Apply here: https://jobs.multicare.org/jobs/?id=237083
The Lummi Tribal Health Center clinic is seeking a board-eligible/board-certified Family Medicine physician for a full-time position (32 hours per week). Open to both short- and long-term commitments.
We are a dedicated and passionate group of 9 providers who deliver comprehensive medical care and services to the local Native Americans and Alaskan Natives. The clinic employs Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Psychiatry providers.
The practice offers outpatient care only: full spectrum family medicine, acute and chronic disease management, preventative care, pediatrics, initial prenatal care, office procedures, Epic EMR System, barrier free caregiving.
For providers with specialty training, there may be the option to do a combination of primary care and a specialty clinic such as geriatrics/home visits, sports medicine, behavioral health/psychiatry or addiction medicine.
Compensation $200 - $225k with 3% annual cost of living increases and:
No RVU or production base requirements:
Be part of a highly successful, nationally recognized primary care practice where you can balance earning potential and quality of life.
Family Care Network is a locally owned and physician-led family medicine network in northwest Washington State. We are actively recruiting board-certified Family Physicians (MD/DO) to join our outstanding health care teams. We also have opportunities for family practice ARNPs and PA-Cs.
We practice a full spectrum of family medicine, from obstetrics and prenatal care, preventive and wellness care, sports medicine, minor procedures (joint injections, suturing) to geriatrics. In addition to our outpatient practices, we have our own laboratory services, an inpatient services program, two urgent care clinics, and a medical testing center. Our clinics are located in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden, Birch Bay, Mount Vernon, and Anacortes.
Be part of a team of independent practitioners who put excellence in patient care as their priority, while enjoying the healthy lifestyle available in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Picture yourself at home in an active, friendly community with a wide variety of outdoor activities, affordable housing, excellent schools, museums and theaters, and easy access to Seattle and Vancouver, British Columbia.
Submit a Job Posting
Have an opening? Submit your job posting and we'll add it here on the site. For questions about listing a job, contact us.