Click here for the Washington Health Alliance’s blog post, containing a link to the full interview with Dr. Lofy.
Topics covered include:
- the latest information on COVID illnesses, hospitalizations, and deaths;
- the practicalities involved with storing the Pfizer vaccine at negative 80°;
- which groups will receive the vaccine during Phase 1A distribution;
- the mechanisms for notifying people when it’s their time to receive the vaccine;
- how the vaccine is being paid for;
- the challenge of double vaccine doses; and
- the role of equity in the development of the state’s distribution plan.