2023 Poster Symposium
The WAFP invited students and residents to participate in the 2023 Poster Symposium. You can review and comment on their work using the links below. (You must be logged in to comment.)
Poster submissions will be displayed at the 2023 WAFP House of Delegates.
The competition showcases scholarship from medical students and family medicine residents. Participants engage with WAFP members and receive thoughtful feedback and encouragement on their submissions.
Winners received a cash prize, certificate, and an opportunity to publish their abstract.
Financial support for this program is provided by the FMPC which is funded by members like you! Help programs like this continue to support family medicine by giving to FMPC. Select "Chapter Grants" when making your gift online at https://www.aafpfoundation.org/donate.html. Thank you!
2023 Participants and Categories
Participants submitted entries in one of four categories (case study, educational program, quality improvement, and research). Use the links at right to read more about their projects. The participants also recorded a video on their findings, which are also available at those links.
Each of the pages accepts comments. Voting is now closed, however.
Quality Improvement Project:
- Descriptive Analysis of Components of Rural Training Track Collaborative Family Medicine Residency Program Websites
- Disparities in Accuracy and Satisfaction of Caregivers’ Perceptions of Preschoolers Body Size
- Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Cancer Survivors Access to Care in Rural Washington
- Increasing Fluoride Application During WCC Ages 6 Months-5 Years
- Retrospective Analysis of a Buprenorphine and Ketamine Dual Prescription Patient Cohort