Public Health Resources
State and County Health Department Links – including contact information for local public health officers
Public Health & Primary Care Integration
- Public Health & Primary Care Integration (AAFP, December 2014)
- Northwest Center for Public Health Practice (NWCPHP) – Provides training, research, and evaluation services to support public health organizations.
- WATrac – Washington’s healthcare incident management system providing tools for statewide healthcare collaboration.
- Emergency Preparedness for Families of Children with Special Needs
- EMPACT Northwest – Non-profit organization providing immediate disaster response, rescue training, and medical education for underserved communities.
Social Determinants of Health
- Washington Free Clinics
- Poverty and Health – The Family Medicine Perspective (AAFP, July 2015)
- Provider Vaccine Updates
- Immunization and Vaccine Exemption rates (WA, 2014)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Vaccines and Immunizations
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Immunization Education and Training
- Washington State Immunization Summit (Seatac, WA; April 26, 2017) – This summit will feature the latest on vaccine hesitancy, new data tools for improving rates, and reaching underserved communities.
- Safety of drinking (tap) water in Washington communities (DOH)