Statewide Parenting Resources – Tips, programs, and partners for help with parenting.
Parent Trust – Being a parent isn’t easy, but Parent Trust can help. Parent Trust for Washington Children is a statewide agency serving thousands of families through groups, classes, home visits, and a toll-free help line. Call the Family Help Line at 1-800-932-HOPE (4673) if you have questions or concerns about parenting. For parenting tip sheets on a range of topics, visit the website.
Tap Water – Information on the safety of tap water in Washington communities (Washington Department of Health resource)
Information and Publications
- Familydoctor.org – The AAFP’s patient education Web site.
- Mayo Clinic – Patient care and health information
- National Guidelines Clearinghouse – “Medical Necessity” information
- UW Women’s Health National Center of Excellence
- JAMA & Archives Journals
- New England Journal of Medicine
- American Board of Medical Specialties – For consumers wishing to verify the board certification of a physician.
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Family Medicine for America’s Health
- Washington State Medical Association
- Washington Osteopathic Medical Association
- Washington State Psychological Association
- AHEC – Area Health Education Center – Western Washington and Eastern Washington
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Institutes of Health
- American Medical Association
If you would like to submit a link to be added to this list, please download the submission guidelines.