November is lung cancer awareness month. Project RADICAL (Racial Disparity in Cancer of the Lung) is hosting a series of free webinars with the goal of achieving racial health equity in diagnosing and treating lung cancer. Project RADICAL is a community-based working group of patients, caregivers, healthcare providers, advocates, and researchers. The events will take place Monday and Thursday, the first three weeks of November at 6:00 p.m.
- November 1 – What is Project Radical?
- November 4 – The Journey of Diagnosis
- November 8 – The Journey of Cancer Treatment
- November 11 – Surviving Lung Cancer
- November 15 – Disparities in Lung Cancer Experiences Among African Americans
- November 8 – From Knowledge to Action: Toward Racial Equity as a Community