CME OFFERINGS: 2018
2018 WAFP Scientific Assembly
The WAFP’s 69th Annual Scientific Assembly will be held May 4-5 at the historic Davenport Hotel in Spokane, WA. Participants will have a chance to network with 150-200 family physicians and other primary care providers. Participants will also hear continuing medical education, scientific updates and practice enhancement strategies designed specifically for family medicine.
Ongoing: Suicide Prevention Online CME
Kaiser Permanente is offering a free six-hour course on suicide prevention for physicians and physician assistants; osteopathic physicians and osteopathic physician assistants; licensed practical nurses, registered nurses, and advanced registered nurse practitioners; naturopaths; social workers, and mental health providers.
Washington law stipulates that certain health care providers, including physicians and osteopathic positions, must receive six hours of training in suicide prevention. This course is listed on the Department of Health’s 2017 Model List.
Learn more on this PDF, which includes a link to the course, registration instructions, CME details and other information.
CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL & REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
Contact: Continuing Medical Education Office
EVERGREEN HOSPITAL MEDICAL CENTER
GROUP HEALTH COOPERATIVE
MULTICARE HEALTH SYSTEM
PROVIDENCE HEALTH SYSTEM
SWEDISH MEDICAL CENTER
UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON ~ Department of CME
VIRGINIA MASON ~ Department of CME
Buprenorphine Waiver Training Sessions
- Date: May 5, 2018
- Time: 2 p.m.- 6 p.m.
- Organization: Washington Academy of Family Physicians Annual Scientific Assembly
- Click here for information and registration.
- Location: The Historic Davenport Hotel, 10 South Post Street. Spokane, WA 99201
- Cost: $150
- Date: May 4, 2018 or May 11, 2018
- Time: 8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Location: 8609 Evergreen Way, Everett, WA 98201
- Organization: Dr. Tom Tocher, email@example.com, Community Health Center of Snohomish County
- Contact: Mary Catlin (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm space availability, and which date you wish to attend.
- Cost: No charge
- Date: Friday, May 25, 2018
- Time: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Organization: Providence/Pioneer Family Practice
- Location: Providence St. Peter Hospital (Room 200), 413 Lilly Road NE, Olympia, WA 98506
- Contact: Cindy Grande, MD (email@example.com) for registration.
- Cost: No charge