Family Medicine careers in Southwest Washington State
PeaceHealth has a variety of practice options for Family Medicine providers (Physicians, NPs, and PAs) in SW Washington including outpatient practices, practices with OB, Urgent Care, and internal employed float.
Positions are mostly full time employed, but part time and relief positions also available.
PeaceHealth’s hospitals in Southwest Washington:
- PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center in Longview, Washington
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center in Vancouver, Washington
A few of the benefits:
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Medical home model with care teams and EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- CME reimbursement & Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan for providers
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance
- Educational loan reimbursement program for those who qualify
- Washington State does not have state income tax
For all other PeaceHealth Careers, visit us at jobs.peacehealth.org
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Washington, is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 physicians and providers, a comprehensive laboratory system, and ten medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues to serve communities when invited to do so with a spirit of collaboration and stewardship. This is The Spirit of Health—The Spirit of PeaceHealth.
PeaceHealth is an EEO Affirmative Action Race/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Veteran/Disability Employer
HELP BUILD A GATEWAY FOR BETTER HEALTH
When you join Northwest Permanente, P.C., you’ll have the chance to practice in an environment that offers ample opportunity to pursue – and achieve – your personal and professional dreams. You’ll also benefit from a comprehensive network of support services and a talented team of colleagues who share your passion for medicine and patient care. We invite you to consider joining our physician-managed, multi-specialty group of over 1,500 physicians and clinicians who care for over 550,000 members throughout Oregon and Southwest Washington.
SEEKING FAMILY MEDICINE PHYSICIANS
Vancouver & Longview, WA
We’re currently seeking Board Certified or Eligible Family Medicine physicians for positions in Vancouver and Longview-Kelso, Washington. Specialty care is provided by a mixed model of Northwest Permanente full-time specialists.
WE OFFER EXCELLENT BENEFITS:
- Significant sign-on bonus (Longview-Kelso location only)
- Competitive compensation
- Individual & family medical & dental coverage
- Retirement benefits
- Vacation, sabbatical & educational leave
- Shareholder opportunities
- Paid Washington Medical License
- Professional liability coverage and DEA Reimbursement
To apply, visit us at: http://nwp.kpphysiciancareers.com. For more information call Jason Dulin at (800) 813-3873. No J1 opportunities. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity within our organization.
FAMILY PHYSICIAN / WALK IN CLINIC
SEATTLE METRO AREA (BELLEVUE)
Summit Clinic was created to change and disrupt the current model for walk in clinics by incorporating acute illness injury care, with wellness care. We believe in team based care where all clinicians and ancillary staff are involved to make patient care seamless. We believe in using technology to improve access and care for patients. Full TIME- 36 hours per week (patient contact) – (shift work and some weekends)
Physician duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Provide medical services to patients (adult and children above 2 months),
2. Serve as an educational preceptor for midlevels
3. Respond to questions/consultations of the staff,
4. Plan and teach in-services,
5. Follow medical protocols, handouts and clinical standards,
6. General Urgent Care Procedures (laceration repair, I and D, cryosurgery, etc.)
7. General Orthopedic skills
8. Emergency management skills
9. General GYN skills
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
HUDSON’S BAY MEDICAL GROUP
Across the river from Portland, Oregon is one of the best kept secrets in America. Vancouver, Washington has a high quality of life. Within 1½ hours is year round snow-skiing. Within 1½ hours are some of the most rugged and beautiful coastlines on the West Coast. Top quality golf, fishing, and hiking are available year round. Portland is rated one of the best Foodie destinations in the United States. Those are all good reasons to come to Hudson’s Bay Medical Group. We are a smaller (6 practitioners) primary care medical group in Vancouver. We have a physician who is looking to retire in the next year and we are looking for a progressive Family Physician to take her place. You would be sharing call with the other providers in the group but the call is extremely light. We have the following services available at the clinic:
- About 90% of our labs are done in-house
- Diabetic Maintenance Program including:
- Diabetic Retinal Exams
- iPro-2 Continual Diabetic Monitoring
- Fully Developed Chronic Care Management
We offer a competitive compensation package with opportunities for bonuses based on your work. Washington has no income tax. We come close, but we can’t offer the salaries that the Hospital owned groups offer but we offer one thing that they can’t … autonomy and control over your own practice. We have a very collegial atmosphere.
If you are interested, contact Jim Anderson, Clinic Administrator at the following: