70th Annual Scientific Assembly
May 10-11, 2019
The Resort at Coeur d’Alene, Coeur d’Alene, ID
The WAFP’s 70th Annual Scientific Assembly will be held May 10-11 at the beautiful Resort at Coeur d’Alene in Coeur d’Alene, ID. Participants will have a chance to network with 150-200 family physicians and other primary care providers. Participants will also be able to participate in continuing medical education, scientific updates and practice enhancement strategies designed specifically for family medicine.
- Evidence-based CME sessions (up to 36.5 Prescribed credits available at the 2018 event)
- Reconnecting with your family medicine colleagues from around the state
- An environment free of pharmaceutical company marketing
- WAFP’s Annual Banquet and Foundation Auction
- A family friendly event at the beautiful Resort at Coeur d’Alene, situated along the shores of Lake Coeur d’Alene
- Assembly agenda developed by your colleagues with a focus on clinically relevant, evidence-based, practical education
More information about the 2019 program will be available in late 2018.