Snohomish Chapter Fall Meeting
Join your colleagues for a Chapter hosted dinner:
- Thursday, Nov. 16th, 5:30 p.m.
- Shawn O’Donnell’s: 122 128th Street SE, Everett (425) 338-5700
- Extreme Risk Protection Order, Red Flag Laws, and the Role of the Family Physician
- Kimberly Wyatt, King County Senior Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, will talk about Red Flag laws (aka Extreme Risk Protection Order laws), which permit the temporary removal of firearms from a person who presents a danger to themselves or others.
- Please sign up HERE before Sunday, Nov. 12th to reserve your spot
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We look forward to seeing you then!