Become familiar with WAFP’s legislative agenda and AAFP's efforts in DC and stay up to date on the latest developments through our regular legislative updates.
You must be logged in to access the legislative updates.
You must be logged in to see WAFP's legislative updates.
Read more about AAFP's work in Washington, DC:
- AAFP Endorses the Strengthening Medicare for Patients and Providers Act
- AAFP Responds to FTC Proposed Ban of Noncompete Clauses
- AAFP Applauds Final Prior Authorization Rule From CMS
- AAFP Alarmed by Federal Court Ruling Jeopardizing Care for Millions of Americans
- AAFP Recognizes Minority Health Month and Black Maternal Health Week
- Match Day 2023 Reinforces Need to Invest in Primary Care Workforce