We encourage you to become familiar with WAFP’s legislative agenda and stay up to date on the latest developments through our regular legislative updates.
Read more about AAFP's work in Washington, DC:
- CMS Releases 2023 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule
- Bipartisan Safer Communities Act Becomes Law
- Supreme Court Decision Striking Down Roe v. Wade Threatens Patient-Physician Relationship
- Extending and Transitioning Out of the Public Health Emergency
- CMS Delays Penalty Phase for Appropriate Use Criteria Program
You must be logged in to access the legislative updates.
You must be logged in to see WAFP's legislative updates.